We invite you to become a 2018 Annual Member of HARC
- Open to individuals within their company who are responsible for - or whose job focus is- employee transfers.
- Connect with local industry leaders and expand your professional network
- Hear from outstanding speakers at our education meetings
- Earn continuing education credits to maintain relocation certifications
- Exchange information and ideas with peers in your profession
- Maintain a solicitation-free environment. Because solicitation of corporate business at our functions is prohibited, you will be able to make helpful contacts in a non-selling, non-competitive environment
- Stay informed on the latest trends in the relocation industry
- Get involved in the community service events
Types of Membership - two categories:
(for receivers of services)
- Corporate benchmarking opportunity with other Corporations
- Annual membership is complimentary
- Corporate memberships shall be unlimited as to the number of representatives
- Corporate members will be responsible for meeting fees.
(for providers of services)
- Open to individuals whose primary job function is providing relocation services for their company.
- Cost to attend Education Meetings reduced from $65 to $40.
- A member can only bring a guest twice
- The guest shall pay full price at the meeting….generally $65.
- Service provider memberships shall be limited to a maximum of four (4) members per company.
Please understand HARC maintains an environment which is solicitation-free. Solicitation of corporate business at our functions is prohibited. HARC does provide an opportunity to network with your peers, share ideas and information.
MEMBERSHIP DUES & PAYMENT:
Service Membership - $75 Annually
Open to individuals whose primary function is providing relocation service for their company.
Service provider memberships shall be limited to a maximum of four (4) members per company.
Service Member – Company - $ 75
Membership dues are for the calendar year and must be paid before the first meeting of each calendar year. This entitles the member(s) to all the the HARC meetings held in that year at the reduced "member rate".
Renewal of Membership:
Memberships need to be renewed in January of each year
- Click on the link below to renew your membership. Although there is no a yearly fee to corporate members, we ask that they also renew each year so that we can have an accurate roster of all members.
Become a New MemberIf you meet the requirements of membership…..
- Click on the link below and fill out the Information form.
- You will then be contacted by a member of the HARC Board.
If you are interested in membership with the Heart of America Relocation Council, please contact Terry Hooker, Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.